Cat Food Ingredients - Better in the Raw for Cats & U-Stew for Cats
A detailed breakdown for each ingredient and why it is included in our cat food products.View full article →
Dog Food Ingredients - Better in the Raw & U-Stew for Dogs
A detailed breakdown for each ingredient and why it is included in our dog food products.View full article →
1. Mix the following ingredients together:
• 3 cups oat flour
• ¼ cup Better in the Raw or U-Stew powder
• ¼ cup pureed vegetables (optional)
• enough water or stock to moisten
2. Mix well, form into a ball, and roll out to ¼” thickness with a rolling pin.
3. Cut into desired shapes, place on cookie sheets.
4. Bake in a 325 oven for about 30 minutes, or until well browned.
5. Turn off the oven, leaving the biscuits in the oven until cooled.
These dog biscuits may be frozen, but keep well for a couple of weeks if they are very dry and crisp.
You can also add peanut butter, grated cheese or liver powder for a different variety.
The dog biscuit they’ll roll over for!